rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Political Comedy: CPAC Minority Outreach Panel

Political Comedy: CPAC Minority Outreach Panel

Regardless of political stance, your racial preferences, etc. When demographics are shifting, one may have to accept what is happening or continue to deny it is happening. Minorities will play a greater role in the coming years, I guess I am stating the obvious.

So it is funny to see this. It is funny to me because it must be dealt with if Republicans want to win down the road - but few really care. Below the pic is a quote of an article from Brookings.

[Image: BiEQCk9IYAAMV2G.jpg:large]

Quote:Quote:

Thursday afternoon, CPAC hosted a panel on GOP outreach into minority communities. The panel included Virginia Senate candidate Ed Gillespie and a panel of Republican political strategists: Jason Roe, Elroy Sailor, and Robert Woodson.

The panel delivered a remarkably pointed review of GOP voter outreach (largely its failures) and explained, in very straightforward terms, how the party can (and must) do better. However, the most revealing part of the experience was not what happened on stage, but what happened off stage, and reflects the national electoral struggles Republicans are facing.

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/fixgov/po...anel-hudak

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread