rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Hey guys! I am new to this forum, I will introduce myself in an other section if you guys appreciate.

I don't know if this topic is the right one to place my problem, but let's try.

I have a fuckbuddy/friend with benefits right now who is a kind of attached to me(she texts me via Whatsapp everyday and taggs me everyday in ''tag someone who'' pictures on facebook).

She drunktexted me via Whatsapp a few minutes ago saying she is drunk and asking my help because 'she is dying' (in a very sloppy way, a lot of typo's in her message) . I wanted some advice from you going on what to response:

1. Should I act as if I'm okay with her drunktexting and reply friendly while making jokes to show how cool I am and how liberal I am?
2. Should I act as if I'm a little bit of angry/dissapointed in her drunktexting me and not reply till tomorrowmorning after which I am going to confront her? (I can slightly remember reading a post of Roosh(don't know 100% if it were Roosh) where he told to not tollerate girls being too drunk and told to confrontate and diminish them.)

PS: This is a kind of an emergency. I really like this girl(as in I want to keep banging her). I don't want to mess up by coming over as a beta or as an asshole.

Messages In This Thread