rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (02-11-2014 07:26 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Part of the possible issue JJ Roberts, is that you may not be making a solid enough connection when you initially get a girl's number.

Can you give me a re-cap of about how long your interactions are and what is said?

Length of interaction depends on the situation and the girl. A lot of the time its day game and talking to them in the street.

If they don't have anything pressing to do then I will invite them to grab a tea / coffee right there and then.

Usually they are on the way somewhere though so interaction is typically a few mins.

Basically I say I saw you, thought you were cute so I thought I would come and say hi and find out if you are a cool person or not.

Then I ask them about themselves and improvise from there and if they can't stop now I say let meet for a coffee or a beer some other time and ask for their number.

They always give me the right number. I know because I give them a miss call before I leave and get them to put my name is their phone so they know its me when I text them.

In other words I build up as much of a connection as I can given the limited time available to me.

Messages In This Thread