rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (11-04-2013 11:34 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Hey guys. Texted this girl last night and got some mad radio silence. Here's the back story:

Was at at a bar with 5 friends last Friday for Halloween. See a girl standing within 2 feet of me. I tap her on the shoulder and ask her about her costume. She was a sexy construction worker haha. She hooks hard and after a few minutes although we're talking about bs subjects, she's standing between my legs (I'm sitting on a barstool) and I have my hand on her ass. She's pretty tipsy, but is definitely into me. I turn her construction hat around and kiss her for 10 seconds or so then continue the conversation.

I then take her out to the patio and talk some more. As we finish our beers simultaneously I'm thinking to myself "Pull this girl now". I found out earlier she lives in the apartment complex next door, sweet. Before I can open my mouth she says "I need to find my friends". Fuck. I get her number, give her a kiss on the lips and head home a few minutes later. In hindsight I could've opened my mouth sooner or stuck around the bar a bit longer to go for the SNL, but hey hindsight is always 20/20 as they say.

Decided to text her last night:

Me (6:40 PM): Hey Z it's Bryan. How are you
Z (7:59 PM): Oh hey whats up? I'm good!
Me (8:52 PM): Not too much just cooked dinner. Do you want to hang out later this week?

Done.

Looking back this convo seems very robotic, but I was just trying to stick to the Roosh text method.

While she was probably just looking for a halloween hookup and I may have missed my chance, I don't want to call it quits just yet. She lives next door and it would be so convenient to just run next door when I'm horny.

Any suggestions about how to move this forward or does it seem like a done deal?

Thanks

Try running into her if she stays close. Don't text anything for the next 2-3 days atleast

Messages In This Thread