rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dragon Inside Custom Suits

Dragon Inside Custom Suits

Quote: (09-09-2013 11:06 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

styleforum

+10000000

I have mentioned it in other threads but if you want to learn about men's clothing this would be the place to go and read/research. Also, it has a pretty active buying and selling forum so you can pick up quality for good prices. I dropped by Macy's other day to buy some household stuff and swung by the men's department. Yes some suits were less than 200 bucks etc. but when you felt the fabric it just wasn't soft. Better to spend 200 on a quality used suit. Just dry clean it. Or save for something better. I have a 20 year old HF that still fits and it is still so soft. Buy quality if you can.

I agree with RioNomad that Thailand might not be the best place to buy a custom suit. Bounce to HK for a few days.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread