rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for Badoo experts

Looking for Badoo experts

Quote: (04-26-2013 02:35 PM)kbell Wrote:  

How did you snitch? I told one that I didn't want to join the cam site. And she says Lame no wonder why your single. I do think someone is writing on them, but they also say the same thing. LIke Oh you noticed my ass or tits? And they push to go off of badoo real fast.

So in preparation for my trip to Poland I got on Badoo. And the weird thing is even before I got a photo up I had people want to chat - so I put them down as definite scammers.

They want 2 more pics - can I just put up pics of puppies? lol.

I am rating pics and I wish they wouldn't put up pics of dudes. [Image: sad.gif] Edit: just saw the option to pic just girls.

Also, apparently rate a fat old lady a 3 gets me a warning because somehow my score was too far away from the average of an 8.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread