rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the millionaires

Question for the millionaires

When you hit your number join this club.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/f...12/375896/

WestCoast, you seem like a hard driving guy. And a planner. But if you make it to millionaire status I am sure it would be ok to take a small break and re-calibrate. Many times, the super wealthy, just stumble into something and were able to see an opportunity no one else could. I am sure you would go crazy with a ton of free time. So I am sure you, given your drive, will find something worth your efforts.

At the end of the day, no one can give you advice on what to do when you are loaded. Only you will know what is good for you. But the fact that you are determined to find it will, in a way, ensure that you will find it, if that makes sense.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread