rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia: The Ineffectuality Of The Millennial Generation

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia: The Ineffectuality Of The Millennial Generation

Quote: (06-14-2013 01:35 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

I'm older than most, so when I see some millennial idiocy, I tend to look at it from the "Who raised these people?" angle.

Yeah, crappy culture/media and crappy teachers all abound, but parents are the last line of defense, so they shoulder most of the blame in my eyes.

That said, once someone is a legal adult, they have to own their shit. Your parents might have instilled (more likely ignored) your poor sense of character/morality, but you are 100% responsible for your actions.

Most parents probably didn't want their kids - ok being an asshole. But parents don't want to parent, they want to be the kid's friend.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread