rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (04-28-2019 03:24 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 11:03 PM)Remington Wrote:  

^

Like you said, you're overanalyzing it. Her response was positive so move forward.

A simple response such as "do it again?" will put the ball in her court. That response will dictate her true interest in you.

I'm willing to bet that response will be a yes considering you kiss closed. Women are fickle but if you at least kissed her, odds are in your favor.

I think it's not a bad proposition but it can be improved upon - texting "do it again?" is a bit too vague - what she may think about "it" may not be his "it". Let's not forget she's just 19, you can't expect from a girl her age to proactively lead towards sex, that's not her nature - unless super horny (or a slut or derailed). Also, it is too much of a frame release - she may become too finicky in her decisions (or lack thereof). What if she'd proposed going for ice-cream lunch time? Hard to close the deal in such a scenario.

He should be at all times in the driver's seat and keep the lead, instead of loosening it so much. Remington, I understand what you're trying to do - getting her involved in "we are both in these together" and share the responsibility of where we're going is a good strategy but perhaps not at that stage yet.

That's fair and I like your breakdown.

I don't fuck and play games with women. If I think a first date went well, I leave it up to her. Reason being is that I don't like wasting my time.

If she says no, great. Don't need to think if whether this woman still wants to hang again.

If yes, great. I'll take her out again if I want.

Having options is nice, however, my time is extremely valuable. I hate wasting it on women who don't have any more interest in dating me.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread