rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (02-06-2019 10:12 PM)Hegemon1984 Wrote:  

Evening gentlemen,

So I'm relatively new to cold approaching, but I'm absolutely new to text game. I have no idea what to say or do. I mainly use text for logistics with a girl. In any other case, I'm willing to give it a shot because why the fuck not. Let's get to the story:

I met this cute Latina girl at the community college I haunt. Hipster. Loves rock and that godawful hipster music. I cold approached her and stated, "Hey, so I saw you around the corner and I thought you were cute so I wanted to meet you." We talked for about 20 minutes before her Dad picked her up from community college. At first, she asked me if I had Instagram. I said no and asked for her number. She gave it to me and here's the text history atm. Keep in mind, this was an hour ago.

Me: "Hey [her name], it's Adam that Asian dude you met... save my number."

Her: "Okay [insert squirrel emoji here]."

Me: "My lazy ass needs to create an Instagram."

Her: "Yes it's the new resume." (As in 'social resume', when she asked if I had Instagram, I said no but a buddy of mine called it a 'social resume'. She seemed to adapt that idea.)

So gentlemen, how do I proceed to create attraction?

PS: She showed me her Instagram. It was mostly inspirational quotes and a few pictures of her. Very cute. She said she had other 'mature' pictures of her, but she keeps those private. Subtle suggestion maybe?

Hopefully you spent 20 minutes with her building attraction and getting to know her, try to get her on dates and escalate. Tell her that you like to keep texting to logistics.

Messages In This Thread