rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soros vs Xi(China)

Soros vs Xi(China)

Quote: (01-26-2019 08:57 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

What's all this talk about Social Credit Scores about I wonder. Does any of you know what it really is apart from Western media reportings? Anyone on the ground in China with street cred here (Suit, Kai, Fortis, etc.) cares to explain what Social Credit Scores really are?

Like many things there is alot to the Social Credit Scores, but the nutshell items are the following below:

1. It can be used to control/blacklist/ban travel by bus, high speed and low speed train, flights, and subway.

2. It can be used to dictate your credit scores for getting loans from banks. They did not really have a central system before for this.

3. It can be used to restrict improper speech or criticisms on Chinese Social Media.

There are more things it is intended to improve that go past those main 3 points.

A) Stop or prevent Islamic Terrorism.

B) Stop or prevent scammers and con artists.

C) Slow down the plethora of Pyramid Selling and Pyramid Business schemes currently going on.

D) Identify "disharmonious" people and possibly prevent them from doing something crazy. They do not have guns, but sometimes older men going nuts will stab people with a knife or try to stab kindergarten kids.

E) Stop frivolous lending and borrowing.

F) Provide another layer of control for Chinese students in the future for higher education.

G) Speed up passport/permits/visa scanning and checks, any turnstyle/mantrap entrances into Chinese infrastructure.

H) Slow down bad businesses from milking banks with BS promises.

I) (my opinion) Will be used to restrict social security payments to bad people and malcontents. I also think it will be used to block future employment in certain industries. This is just my guesses.

J) Stop or help prevent Hukou manipulators and scam artists. People who marry more than one person legally or attempt to defraud things like divorce, etc.

K) Stop or identify the new wave of deadbeats that rent and trash the place or similar. They now track these people when the landowners file a complaint.

As you can see it is not a cut and dry case of "Evil System". There are some good to great aspects of it. America has a current issue with mentally ill people with very easy access to guns and no longer has an Asylum system to separate or deal with those types. Because of our constitutional limits we likely have zero solution and the risk of getting shot is a daily life issue.

China is basically restricting the movements of dangerous people or even crazy people without putting them in prison or hurting them for the most part. Granted they will arrest them if they cross the line even once. Unfortunately there is a ton of room for abuse in the system. The only things that will get you in jail is posting hateful things or threatening Xi physically aside from felony like crimes like fraud. Everything else is a spank on your ass to get your attention to stop fucking around.

While they will use this system to punish feminists and ultra left wing types, they will no doubt punish Christians and others that have no ill will towards the country or it's people.

Their system when you compare it to Equifax, Trans-union, and Experian it really isn't much worse. Those 3 companies know more about you than your own parents might know and they certainly know you better than your friends and neighbors. Reading your credit reports is nothing. Check out the questions they ask you to verify your identity if something goes wrong or you file disputes. You will be like, WTF how do you know that about me?! Same thing goes for ADP payroll and processing.

China has already come out and said, only ~ a million people have a shitty score or are in trouble. That is not even one in 1 in 10 people.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread