rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Recent weeks I have been meeting a lot of women of different qualities (usually lower) just with intention to bang them. But I decided to start dating more quality girl which I will be really into. So I went with this girl out on Sunday evening for a walk. I must say I was really into her and she must have felt it, anyway we had a good talk and some laugh. When we came to my car, I saw she hanging around my car instead of entering it, so I grab her and kissed her (like that french, long). She didn´t resist but didn´t support my intention very much. I drove her home and she only gave me small kiss.

My recent success with girls was also about having so much of them to write, that I didn´t actually had a time to write them. I guess I should follow the same tactics and wait until she writes me first, right? Or is there any deadline after which I can write first, for example after about a week (if she doesn´t write me first)? And if she doesn´t write me, it´s probably time to next her, right?

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread