rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

You don't have to "stop" doing game. You will just age out from young demographics eventually, unless they have a fetish (the % will decrease over time). You can extend / prolong your reach into younger demographics by taking good care of yourself as you age - eat well, sunscreen, gym...

Based on informal observation, it seems that 40-42 is the cutoff from 18-24 for most guys, fame or money aside...past that point, you need to dangle a carrot. It also seems many guys begin preferring older women, because they have more experience, better conversations, etc.

It becomes ever-tougher to relate to younger demographics due to your differing realities. You need to sell yourself as connected to their lives, and make yourself relatable. The other factor is pheromones - after a while, you'll have that "old people smell" to young folks. Nature at work.

The last thing I'll say is that my anecdotal experience shows that most old, lifelong players (over 45, never married, no intentions) are bitter and set in their ways. By that age, they're kind of locked in, as their tastes are skewed towards YHT, but will never get commitment from that caliber, unless it's transactional with girls from the 3rd world or something. In my opinion, not a good way to have to live out the entire second half of your life.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread