rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

The idea that a man in his 50’s cannot be sexy as fuck to a 20 year old chick is stupid. I do ok in this demo with what i consider 8’s and 9’s, these are intelligent young women typically in school with a career trajectory.

I’m better then average looks, I’m jacked (think large - 5’9”, 9% body fat, highly vascular and 200lbs), i keep a clean cut appearance and dress appropriately. If you’re not in top physical shape you best start lifting, there is no way to project youthfulness better than a great body.

Your average 50 year old schlump isn’t going to do well in this demo. When they look at you they need to see Hugh Jackman not Homer Simpson.

There is no “formula” or magical location or trick to it. Same game rules apply to young gals as do to “age appropriate” MILFS. Hint if you’re still listening to ELO and Van Halen regularly and have cop wannabe wrap around Oakley’s and a goatee you ain’t gunna do well brah.

That is all. Be the best you can be.

Messages In This Thread