Roosh V Forum
Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? (/thread-63123.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - killjoy - 06-05-2017

...Because of how beta and weak most millennial men are? Do you notice a lot more women developing old guy fetishes these days?

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - kaotic - 06-05-2017

No I don't notice it, but I sure do notice all your non thread worthy posts Jon Bozzz.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - killjoy - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

No I don't notice it, but I sure do notice all your non thread worthy posts Jon Bozzz.

I swear, the easiest way to get likes around here is to name drop Jon Bozzz or Little Dark

There's always someone whining about them

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - PapayaTapper - 06-05-2017

Quote: (03-20-2017 05:35 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I read somewhere that engaging in excessive mental masturbation such as starting a LOT of low value and dupe threads can possibly lead to ED

OP why dont you go straight to the source? I think you'd get more out of the time on your hands
[Image: The-doctors-went-lawn-bowling-.jpg]

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - PapayaTapper - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:13 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

I swear, the easiest way to get likes around here is to name drop Jon Bozzz or Little Dark

You, sir, are no Little Dark

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - kaotic - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:13 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

Ironically all your threads sound whiny and are junk threads that could be asked in the forum lounge, the players log, or by a search.

Yet you've done none of the above, and you do act like a formerly banned member Jon Bozz, same kind of writing and same kind of posts.

Which leads me to believe you indeed are Jon Bozz.

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:17 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I read somewhere that engaging in excessive mental masturbation such as starting a LOT of low value and dupe threads can possibly lead to ED

OP why dont you go straight to the source? I think you'd get more out of the time on your hands

You've been on a crusade to get me banned since I first started posting (always attempting to derail my threads). what's your deal anyway? are you that miserable to life you get your thrills by getting newbies banned on internet forums?

First it was just teasing, but I appreciate newbies that actually have things to contribute of quality - not asking asinine questions that have been beaten to death on the forum.

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:39 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

First it was just teasing, but I appreciate newbies that actually have things to contribute of quality - not asking asinine questions that have been beaten to death on the forum.

isn't this an example of an asinine thread that has been beaten to death on the forum?

thread-39111.html

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - realologist - 06-05-2017

Or does ED lead to mental masturbation.

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:47 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:39 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

isn't this an example of an asinine thread that has been beaten to death on the forum?

thread-39111.html

No because that actually produced advice, was real and serious thread that had actual meaning, which resulted in advice for members who might go through the same thing in the future.

4 pages of value versus 1 post with no useful information.

Nice try being passive aggressive, was that suppose to be the burn of the century ?

I can do this all day, but why bother, you're just a troll.

All your threads are questions or open ended ones, the majority of your threads don't need to be threads and could've compacted into a thread already posted.

It's like you're "trying" to start a discussion centered around your thread when in reality it's been done before.

You're just trolling at this point and shit posting. Your autism is showing.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - godzilla - 06-05-2017

I see more older women dating younger then ever before ..thats for sure

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - DonnyGately - 06-05-2017

Younger girls have wised up and mostly dgaf anymore.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Atlanta Man - 06-05-2017

"Older Guys"= 40 plus

Older guys that take care of themselves are dating younger girls more due to multiple factors:

Prolonged adolescence, Shared popular media(we all listen to Future, Migos,EDM and Drake), financial resources, healthier lifestyles making older men not look their age (no smoking, working out, watching body fat percentage, ect) and experience with women.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Alpha_Romeo - 06-05-2017

I see women actively seeking out beta and weak men more than ever nowadays, rather than the opposite.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-06-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 10:26 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

"Older Guys"= 40 plus

Older guys that take care of themselves are dating younger girls more due to multiple factors:

Prolonged adolescence, Shared popular media(we all listen to Future, Migos,EDM and Drake), financial resources, healthier lifestyles making older men not look their age (no smoking, working out, watching body fat percentage, ect) and experience with women.

Let us not forget the ever helpful daddy issues and the rise in metrosexual men vs older men being more masculine:

[Image: 050c55108d878a174821c6f56a07a86bbb7fa-wm.jpg?v=3]

But on the other hand, there is an increased push to label older Players as creeps via feminism and social justice with massive help by the media.

I don't think that it got really easier for older men. In the 1940s and 1950s they showed constantly older married bosses fucking their 20 years younger secretaries. And the men in those times looked weathered, but it was still acceptable.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - PapayaTapper - 06-06-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:27 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

You've been on a crusade to get me banned since I first started posting (always attempting to derail my threads). what's your deal anyway? are you that miserable to life you get your thrills by getting newbies banned on internet forums?

Im not trying to get you banned. Quite the opposite actually. Youve got a little over 50 posts and yet youve started over 30, low quality, repetitive, meaningless threads that dont go anywhere or add little value.

Try contributing more in existing threads. You'll get a lot more out of this forum and are less likely get yourself banned

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - blck - 06-06-2017

When you're older there is only one thing you can stack indefinitely and that matter and it's not money...

[Image: 442383.jpg]

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Jean Valjean - 06-06-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:22 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Ironically all your threads sound whiny and are junk threads that could be asked in the forum lounge, the players log, or by a search.

Unless someone actually has a dupe thread they can point to, this seems threadworthy. But maybe it's better to bump one of these earlier threads: If you don't have enough threads, people have to wade through 500-page threads to find what they're looking for; but if you have too many threads, then they clog up the search results. That was one of the reasons we created Kings Wiki; so we could have articles that summarize what's already been posted and link to the relevant threads.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - DonnyGately - 06-06-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 11:05 PM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

I see women actively seeking out beta and weak men more than ever nowadays, rather than the opposite.

Yeah, I see the opposite -- the girls are seeking out confident, alpha males. Part of the reason is the beta guys following them like puppies on social media. Prolonged adolescence has given us 40+ guys the benefit from both directions - guys aren't moving out and living alone, girls are stuck at home. Voila.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - DonnyGately - 06-06-2017

Quote: (06-06-2017 03:47 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I don't think that it got really easier for older men. In the 1940s and 1950s they showed constantly older married bosses fucking their 20 years younger secretaries. And the men in those times looked weathered, but it was still acceptable.

I think the variety and continued access to youth has gotten easier. The movies/shows of the past generally the alpha male was fucking if more than one woman:
1) His wife,
and
2) Maybe his sec'y/girl from steno pool,
and also maybe
3) a prostitute.

Whereas you can be 45 now and find a hot, young, fun college girl every night who isn't a frightened virgin when it comes time to get it on.

I don't think looking weathered was a negative, either.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - TooFineAPoint - 06-07-2017

The world we live in (net connection) facilitates niching to a degree previously unobserved in human history.

If you are an older man seeking a younger woman, it is simply a matter of whether you want it or not, divided by time and proximity.

Culturally (western mainstream media) it is one of the worst times for it (watch any movie from the 1940s and see 50 year old leading men with 20 year old nymphs as a norm)... but reality more than makes up for it.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Heart Break Kid - 06-07-2017

Old men have been getting young women for thousands of years in nearly every civilization, this is nothing new. If anything, cougar slaying is more prominent now then it used to be.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Vaun - 06-07-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:22 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I have always found his threads and posts to be hilarious, because they are totally in line with this name - KillJoy. All of his posts are killjoy posts; they bring you down, are Debbie Downer topics, killjoy questions, mostly thinly veiled double entendre's about random, completely obvious game related questions.

So I see Killjoy as a parody account; whoever is running it is masterfully trolling us, or accidentally hilarious.

To answer the question, yes, I have been steadily now with women 10-20 yrs younger over the last 3 years. And its great, either I am just much more at ease and having fun, so they have fun, or, these girls love being with an older guy. I think its both actually. A lot of the girls I stay in touch with, who go on to get into LTR's and marriages. Often its with guys a lot like me, if I have to pay myself on the back... I think I might try again for an actual LTR with the intentions for marriage and more kids, most likely with one 10-15 years younger.

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be? - Rossi - 06-08-2017

This is usually true for New York or Milan.

I'd say a lot of girls who are mid-20 dating with 40+ guys.