rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

Quote: (05-08-2018 01:14 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

There are a few guys on the 40+ thread who are convinced that leaving their gray is a help rather than a hindrance. I don't have an opinion but I'm open to the idea.

I've been called a silver fox more than once by college girls I've banged. I don't have a lot of gray but you can definitely see it. I do have a youngish face though and can pass for mid-late 30s.

Some young girls have no idea how to puzzle out a man's age, everything from like 8-25 years older looks the same to them if you're in shape.

Get yourself in a target-rich environment, and the ones that fantasize about older guys will give you plenty of IOIs. Whether that's bars or daygame or yoga or whatever. You still have to bring the game no matter what and be ready to deal with flaky behavior.

Every girl I've banged except one the past 5 years has been 20+ years younger than me. The other one was 29 - tall nordic blonde with curves and amazing blue eyes. The most recent bang was 25 years younger. The sorority girl I banged the most was 19 when we met.

Don't let self-limiting beliefs hold you back. I never thought I could meet a hot 20yr out for drinks for 1-3 hours, take her to my apt/hotel, bang her roughly & then send her home when I was a young man. And so I couldn't.

Messages In This Thread