rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

Are Old Guys Seen As More Attractive To Younger Women Than They Used To Be?

Quote: (04-21-2018 08:48 PM)Incubus Wrote:  

There is a certain age group that can provide the luxuries in life. Old farts

Millenials are already trained culturally to just "give it away" under FWB guidelines and already do... do short relationships (old dick or young dick for 6 years who cares)

Sugar Daddy websites are all the rage. One website Seeking Arrangements has 10 million users (if you believe it... mostly cheating married guys) Ashley Madison I don't know. Someone here started a thread on Seeking Arrangements. I looked into it and the chicks are very serious on it about getting themselves an "exclusive" old fart in particular. (pretty much a relationship without saying it)

Regardless it is shocking to do a search in your/mine hometown and see 4 pages plus of 20 somethings wanting a provider. What is odder I knew some of the chicks! (one worked at a grocery store the other was at my gym)

No discretion by the girls (married guys have no profile picture or if so a blurred image) who post pictures and a little blurb on what they would like. No shame must mean (cultural sewer?) different mindset...or probably groupthink... acceptable by peers (probably even encouraged)

This is supposed to be a rich country! But sadly It's not. This is a selfish greedy culture with maxed out credit cards from chasing dreams (and huge student debt)

I also think the "family unit" from the Gen X'ers is broken (failed helicopter parents) most of these parents married in there 30's and only had 1 or 2 kids and divorced. It wasn't like the 3 to 6 kids from my generation living in a close knit community with little divorce. So I don't think a 20 something will give a rats ass if she's tattoo'd up...gone lesbian...or doing an older guy. Only the old church ladies care about that shit. (and our old integrity)

IMO the last gasp for millenial chicks was mixed race relationships, fat young guys, ugly young guys, stupid young guys meaning the chick trying to get "the grateful guy" this guy was supposed to be so grateful he'd provide for her and be loyal and totally in love (she won't be)......but the grateful guys it seems ain't so grateful and just the same as all the other young guys.

Sooooo...who's left as a male? Me

This is a great post Incubus and very accurate.

The Seeking Arrangement thing blows my mind, the quality is very decent on there is very decent.

A bit sad to see young girls whoring themselves out for a few trinkets.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread