rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

@Count Pierre , i live here for ages. There is no denial, you are simply wrong. It is definitively not cultural. Of course there are normal Joes who may eventually do that for whatever reason but it is not normal. By the way a "boite" or "boate" is a night club not a brothel.

In Copacabana, Rio there was a huge night club called Boate Help that received more than five thousand people per night but actually it was a disguised brothel. All of the male audience were tourists and the female prostitutes, you would hardly find locals there. It was considered by many the main touristic attraction of Rio.

São Paulo is definitively bigger on brothels simply because it is a much bigger city, and there are some high end end ones frequented by rich men that does not want any involvement with women anymore. But that is not the normal, much less cultural.

Messages In This Thread