rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

Quote: (03-08-2018 08:58 AM)MrEndorphine Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2018 10:19 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Read the rules on P4P OP.
Link? Reasoning?

What are these rules exactly? Just mentioning these things without providing any information or details should be tolerable even for the most uptight American law-abiding Pseudo-alpha guy

EDIT: Ok, I have just checked the rules. Personally, I find it ridiculous to feel "above" P4P or/and to take the strange US (and Swedish) moral code and to impose it to all the other readers from more relaxed countries as well. But US cultural imperialism is real. Not only when it comes to body size measurements. Apparently even for a guy who considers himself free-minded such as Roosh.

Anyway, so, if necessary go ahead and censor my cursory mentioning of P4P if you like.

Easy my friend, the guy only asked you to read the rules about P4P and you react very aggressively, insulting americans.

I personally don’t mind if a poster mentions that he did P4P, I prefer this honesty rather than someone who pretends he killed it when he actually did P4P.

Now regarding the reasons why we don’t like P4P, this has nothing to do with «moral», religion or that kind of shit. It is just that we like seducing women, being masculine and improve ourselves to get the skills and abilities to get the women we want and making them want us.

Paying for a pussy is admitting that the girl has the power because she has a pussy, I really dont judge men who do it as a friend of mine is into it despite being able to pull pussy regularly but that’s not the purpose of this forum.

I believe the forum forbids it also because it is too easy, you just need a bit of cash to fuck a whore, it doesn’t push you to improve yourself, seducing quality women require skills and the whole point of this forum is sharing information and improving these skills.

Btw let‘s not derive the topic because of these P4P comments, nice datasheet, I went to Rio 3 years ago and loved it. Were there beautiful girls in Buzios?

Messages In This Thread