rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

Rio De Janeiro - Overrated ??? - My three weeks in February

@MrEndorphine You feel kind of lost in Rio. You probably lacked information from a local or did not research enough by yourself. There are some wrong impressions and bad advice in your post i don't have the time to comment everything now but for example there are very little or no reasons to stay in Copacabana or Lapa, both are crap. The whole Lapa neighborhood is like the night life area of Camden in London but worse, ugly, dirty, not safe and designed for clueless tourists and poor people. Well half of Lapa is gay that's different from Camden. You will surely find fun and lots of women in Lapa at night but probably no one will want to stay there. Copacabana has very little to do if you are not gay and the only good thing about Copacabana is the beach. Leblon is the best place to stay but also one of the most expensive in the world, Botafogo for example is much cheaper, has a lot to do day and night and is close to anywhere else. Ipanema and Gavea you mentioned are better options too. Someone of your age i would say the best places to go at night when it comes to clubs would be Lapa 40 Graus and Bar Bukowski, but there are others. Places of a younger crowd are not an issue if you are in shape. Bars are an option but not king, why you thought that?

By the way Brazil is located in the West, you only came across Westerners.

Messages In This Thread