rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's world travel log

Vinny's world travel log

Quote: (08-31-2017 07:06 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

@Fenetre: Thank you for this in detail review of my coaching abilities. It was my pleasure. (just met a guy for lunch and he reported a 2nd daygame bang) I am proud.

It does make me sad that not that many people are ready to challenge themselves and convert to the ways of daygame. To promote this positive change I declare another free daygame coaching trial giveaway. Number of free sessions is limited. PM me to claim yours.

I just hit the town with Vinny, as a student of his day game coaching.

I learned a huge amount, and would highly recommend it.

Vinny has good skills as a teacher. He has already thought through the material that he wants to communicate to a first day guy. So he covers it quickly and directly - a very good use of time.

Within the first 30 minutes, you are identifying targets and getting yourself in the frame of mind to start taking action.

Learning something by doing it is obviously the quickest way to make progress.

Along the way, Vinny was pointing out opportunities for approaches that were at my level. Now you have a filter for choosing when to go ahead, so that you are only putting yourself into approaches where you have a good chance of success.

Medellin is one of the better spots for day game. For reasons I didn't fully appreciate until Vinny explained them to me.

I plan to continue on this path, and look forward to updating again when I have some accomplishments of my own to report!

Messages In This Thread