rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 Years in Germany - From the perspective of a black guy
Years in Germany - From the perspective of a black guy
Quote: (08-24-2017 02:57 PM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2017 07:41 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

I HATE Germany with a passion.

I've been there numerous times for extended stays; Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich etc..along with some smaller cities - Leipzig etc.

It's a shit hole, the Women are below average, and there are WAY too many foreigners.

For the price you pay in Germany, you would expect a lot more.

I wouldn't say I hate Germany with a passion. But one can't deny Germany is a pretty boring bland place though.

Other than Americans who have not overcome the "OMG I AM IN EUROPE" shock, and military US personnel who rave about how amazing Germany is (Eventhough most get to be stationed in the middle of nowhere and never really get to know the real Germany). I must admit I never met that many people from Europe who like Germany.

Europeans of other nationalities tend to overlook Germany when talking about sexy nationalities, or fun places to visit!

Not sure Germany is seen as cool.

I don't even think German women are on great demand anywhere in Europe!

This statement is correct. The other guys are just mouthing off.

The BEST thing about this country is the Economy/Ability to make money. The girls come second. Fun comes third or even lower. Come to Germany to make money first and fuck girls second. As long as you keep that in your head youll be fine.

For girls I think you can get a better deal elsewhere.... ALTHOUGH there are some really hot girls here. I don't think the average girl here is hot but as I have said 5000x there is quality to be had IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.

I'm not sure what you guys are seeing in Eastern Europe but you aren't going to walk down a random side street here and see a 8 or 9 standing around in high heels and short skirt during the day with a clean opportunity to open. You have to inherently know where to be and where they hang out.

I have NO trouble finding hot girls (although not exactly my type) and honestly I have pretty decent standards.

I don't game or visit many other German cities much (I prefer to be in the Netherlands when i have the chance for quick travel) so I can't talk about the amount of foreigners in other cities but Cologne does not have many compared to many other places in Western Europe I have been. Belgium and the Netherlands have WAY WAY more.

Its VERY German here and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I think one of the best places to look for salary data in Germany is gehalt.de but unfortunately the data is in German and you'll have to translate it all.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread