rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Quote: (08-24-2017 03:11 AM)zyz Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 06:59 PM)Irish Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 02:27 PM)zyz Wrote:  

Jakarta is nowhere near Manilla or BKK. I think the forum has overhyped the city, hence you see many white guys around Thamrin residence.
I think Jakarta has the lowest quality of girls ON AVERAGE of any Asian city i've been to. (Excluding Chinese-Indo)

Have you actually been? Or is this more of your 'extensive research' on indoclubbing.com?
Honestly, I have not been there yet. But I'm planning soon...
It's just from what i have seen in indoclubbing + tinder + other dating apps.

And this is why we can't have nice things anymore.

C'mon dude, you've gotta be kidding me in posting information about a place you've never been to.

Irish has probably spent more than a year of time total in Jakarta over these past few years and speaks from authority. I've done a few weekends with him in Jakarta and the guy has it so locked down that I don't even have to think once I touch down in CGK.

The sad thing is, is that guys who are actually doing stuff with their lives are always keen to meet up with other dudes they know have legit careers and lifestyles. It's pointless posts like this that have lead most cool guys from posting much on this forum anymore.

Messages In This Thread