rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

I think people mistake what a lone wolf is. It's keeping your circle small and doing as you wish. Disappearing for months at a time to enjoy something else elsewhere always with new people and new ideas. A lone wolf is never truly alone as he can always find others to interact with.

It's a term I'd use to describe the more transient members of the forum who don't post often. Guys like Courage Reborn and Slubu who were one place then the next logging on to post reports and meet new guys. I wouldn't use it to describe any of you guys that are quite settled in one location as a main base.

I think all this thread has now devolved into is a horoscope thread more or less. It's less discussion of ideas and more "I'm this because I have these one or two traits." You can't call yourself something that is deeply embedded in your personality. You have to be labelled it. Self-reflection although important and good for establishing habits and having a realistic worldview isn't damning enough to describe your innermost self. Only someone outside your frame that can fully criticize is more able to do so. That's why I highly recommend having a close friend to confide in about yourself that gives blunt advice.

All I see are people describing the positive aspects of Sigmas, Alphas or what have you then labeling themselves it. You're not all Sigmas, Alphas, or whatever. There's a fair representation from each social class here on the forum. Of course some noticeably smaller than the others.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread