rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

42. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
2. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
3 years ago I shot you a several page PM about how to get social and improve your life. You then proceeded to waste the time of forum members for several threads before actually doing something then succeeding for once. And now you're back at your old antics.

Get a fucking grip. Just get out there and meet people. And get the fuck off the politics forum you spineless twat. All I've seen you do is complain complain complain but no meaningful gains as of late after posts given to you that are worth their weight in gold. A newbie would have been chased off with pitchforks.

Seriously every time this guy posts in a political thread someone call him out. I'm frankly sick and tired of these threads.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread