rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

42. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
2. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
Quote: (06-24-2017 09:42 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

It's not like I've done nothing- I have lost over 10 lbs since winter. I have at least 30-40 more to go.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is not about Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

This is not about more reps of Skwaaaaats

I swear to god if the words fitness log are uttered in this thread too...

At my age I'm not going to "just pick up chicks at the mall..."

There is no "get a girlfriend" store.

There is no different track where you skip all of the anxiety-inducing hard work, persistence and risk taking because you want a girlfriend and not "picking up chicks at the mall". There is no track where you can skip going outside and meeting/approaching girls but yet end up with a girlfriend

Want a bang?

-Be where girls are
-Introduce yourself to a girl
-Talk to girl
-Build attraction with girl
-Escalate and/or set up another meeting

Want a girlfriend?

-Be where girls are
-Talk to girl

Want a wife?

-Be where girls are
-Talk to girl

Want a friend?

-Be where men are
-Introduce yourself to a man
-Talk to man
-Build interest with man
-Set up another meeting

This is why myself and other have said your threads are repetitive. You have slightly different wants in them, but they all involve the same solutions- Solutions which require you to do some things different and which you don't like, and to stick with them until those actions bear fruit.

Rex, simply put, you do not put yourself in situations where you meet women enough.

Worse, you know this, and you knew this two years ago:

From your previous thread- Where do you find women to date in your 40's
Quote: (12-04-2015 11:49 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Where do you spend your time now? That'd be a starting point. If you're out and about and active, you're seeing women who are available.

Work, happy hour, gym, grocery store, friends of friends, concerts, social sports stuff, etc.

Quote: (12-04-2015 12:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Doesn't sound like you're too integrated with the people in your daily life, and your preferences for social activity don't lend themselves to meeting anyone.

Quote: (12-04-2015 01:06 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The same place you find women if you were 30 or 20. Online and outside.

Quote: (12-04-2015 01:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

El mech daygame hack..

Quote: (10-16-2012 02:45 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've been thinking the last day or two about some of the nightclub threads here and reading some guys struggling with day approach so I started analyzing what I've been doing to meet girls.

This happened by coincidence mainly because I'm a procrastinator

The problem I'm seeing is guys having a hard time in an artificial environment like going someplace specifically to try to meet women like chasing them down on the streets like Sasha or in a nightclub that they don't enjoy.

What to do...
Take the convenience out of your life.
1. Shop for every meal. You will be in the store 3 times a day.

2. Pay your bills in person. All of them and be creative with pay stations by switching up. Use check cashing places etc. Pay your cell bill at the store that has the most traffic. Pay your cable bill at their office or different places that except money for them.

3. Go in the bank. ATMs are easy but start going in. I do this and also deposit checks one at a time. Go in the bank to pay your credit card bills at the counter.

4. Don't make coffee. Go to 7-11 or wherever.

5. No more drive thru anything. Go inside.

I'm sure there's more I'll think of but when chatting up the ladies you're doing it in a place where you're supposed be which makes opening a lot easier. There's threads here about dude-purses and belts the last couple days. If you saw one you like go find it in person or try before you order online..

Your reply-

Quote: (12-04-2015 01:22 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

If you're only out once per week and don't want to do online, how do you seriously expect to meet women?

I know. This is the problem I'm trying to solve.

I don't really have the energy to stay out late, so perhaps finding venues that have happy hours during the week might be an idea.

The excuse then was no energy. The excuse in the intervening 2 years? Who knows. The excuse now? You moved apartments. Ok.

And you have the cheek to say this just now:

I think was expecting maybe some ideas and strategies

This is trolling the forum, a slap in the face of RVF. How about look in your previous exact same thread I linked to above? How about reading the advice and strategies given? How about reading your own post wherein you recognize said advice and agree with the assessment?

El Mechs advice alone, if followed over the last two years, would have likely changed your life. You have Giovonnys personal contact info. Even if you didn't, you have thousands of posts of gold here to help.

"No, there has got to be a way I do absolutely nothing different at all and I have a stable LTR just happen. So let me ask again in 2017 and see if there's a new strategy that I will actually do."

Rex you don't have a meeting girls problem, none at all actually. Because you don't really want to. If you wanted to, and if this was a problem, you would be treating it as a problem. But you don't. It would be nice is what you tell yourself. But it's not so important that you will do any short term new and uncomfortable action to change it.

What happens is this: Every few months you get a twinge in your balls, sometimes a twinge in your heart, and you think-
"Huh. Pussy. Would be nice to have some of that. Perhaps a sweet one to keep me company long term. How do I get that?"

Then, you come here and ask how to attain this thing. Dudes proceed to tell you actions to take which have a high probability of helping you get what you want. You then (usually reluctantly) accept that you must do those things.

You try them once or twice. Then you find reason why it's all too difficult or just not the right time. Need to lose 10 more pounds. Tight on money this month. Changing jobs. New apartment. Don't have the energy.

And, that's that, for a little while.

So, in about 5 months, the next time you feel that twinge in your balls and your heart, just wait a few weeks, ride it out, and before you know it you'll be back to being perfectly satisfied with doing little to nothing to change that part of your life. And there's nothing wrong with that, because it's what you want, and you're happy otherwise. I am 100% certain now that this is the best advice for you.

What you should not do, however, is log on to RVF and create a thread wherein you will proceed to once again squander the most valuable resource on this earth- The time and knowledge of men who have succeeded in what you want.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread