rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everyday Carry Items (EDC)

Everyday Carry Items (EDC)

For my keyring, all I need is 3 keys, a gym tag, and security token for work. In addition, this works well for me:

-The Nite-Ize doohickey - I like the sharp end for opening boxes, and it's a bottle opener. Occasionally I think about removing it, but it gets enough use and is fairly light.
-Smallest possible keyring (this was big in reducing size and weight) - 1/4 inch, I think.
-These all hang on a small amulet clip - fantastic to keep things from bunching up at the bottom of your pocket, clips to the pocket edge instead. Cheaper than the dedicated clips. https://www.amazon.com/Amulet-Accessorie...B00S2U123O

Use it like this
[Image: 41V9MFN7CGL._SY400_.jpg]
But please dress better.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread