rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

United Airlines PR fiasco - police forcibly remove man from overbooked flight

I think maybe what is being overlooked is his mental state. All of the passengers.

You are waiting for possibly the last flight home after an exhausting trip. The next day you have a shitload of important things to do. Maybe not important to others but in your mind very important. You are waiting to board and they are seeking volunteers. So you are a bit worried. You are on the plane and you think you have made it. The tension or concern eases from your mind. And then someone comes abroad and takes you and robs you of any chance to handle your pressing issues tomorrow. Even if you drove all night you are probably not in a condition to perform the next day.

Let's say anyone here who has said they wouldn't react and just take their lumps. Let's say you were going home for some critical event. Select whatever it is that would cause you distress, something in your mind you can't miss, you would be cool with it? Keep in mind the mental state you are in now. You think you are set. You are on your way home and then it gets taken.

In all the horror movies when the kids think they killed the bad guy, it never ends well.

Edit: based on world travelers post some of my example is not applicable now. But the mental
State - you are on your way home still applies.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread