rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Quote: (02-06-2017 01:57 AM)tapthatass Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2017 07:12 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

The funny thing is the more money you spend on a girl, the less likely a chance you have to have sex with her. It puts you in the provider role. It's why those bottle service dudes NEVER get laid.

The vast majority of those dudes on Wall Street SUCK with women.

You're joking. Right?

Why would dudes on wall street learn game? They got the cash. Seriously, if you are really rich then it's impossible to learn game.

Reason 1) Your mind takes the laziest approach ie., flaunting your wealth. Gaming takes effort..right?

Reason 2) "Women are really bad. They say that they aren't attracted to my wealth but in the end, they seem to love it all the time. Maybe this is the woman's nature. In the end, the situation always turns out to be the same -- they love your money more than you. It's not due to the fact that I married a gold digger but it's because money corrupts women." --- from a rich friend of mine who knows game.

No matter how hard you game a woman, money always corrupts them in the end.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been around real money.

Money is an investment to an upper level. If you can't survive up there with a measure of game you're no less than fresh meat.

Someone with a low level mindset like yours are stuck forever in middle management for that reason.

I've seen one of the most generous and kind people I know from a wealthy and very old conservative family turn into a complete shark when it involved women and his business.

That's all.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread