rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do we night game at all?

Why do we night game at all?

Quote: (12-24-2016 05:43 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2016 05:09 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Night game for me is knowing that I can go to any night club and make a bunch of new friends for no other reason than because it's fun being in that kind of a high energy environment.

It's partly an introvert/extrovert thing, maybe. I'm an extrovert with introverted tendencies, I guess..I like my downtime but I'd go nuts if I had to roll with the same small group of friends week in and week out.

Pulling from night game is nowhere near as easy as it used to be, but the few times it's happened to me in the past two years or so it was a lot more satisfying than poking away at apps, and the girls were cuter, too. It's a little like gambling or the hunter urge or the "call of the sea" or whatever. I don't know how it is for every guy, but for me the desire to head out over the horizon and "see what there is to see" is very strong.

If someone told me my life depended on getting laid with a new girl as rapidly as possible on any given Saturday night, well, first of all I'd know I was probably done for in the US. But jumping in the car and heading into the city solo is how I'd make my stand.
It's not even that. Last time I went out a group sat down at the table next to mine after I was outside with 2 other people talking shit. The two guys I was with leave to go inside and get more drinks. So I'm stuck here with the group. They were trying to bum cigarettes, but I noticed that it was 2 couples with a spare chick.

I play around a bit and say as long as I can have some of their drinks I'll bum the people who asked a cigarette each. Now they keep coming out with the drinks and get the couples riled up a bit. Get the prude duo making out with each other swapping Altoids with their tongues. While the other two was just looking for an excuse to make out in public.

While they're busy I steal the last girl away from the group and run off. It's shit like that where I can work the crowd on the fly that really makes night game fun. I don't have to do it alone. I can always have a captive audience if not a new temporary group of people to experience it with.

Fuck all this last stand shit. It's all about being sociable.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread