rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City in Germany with most EE women?

City in Germany with most EE women?

Karnival is actually a very good time to meet women.... alot of hookups and ONS happen during the time... I just dont do well myself with the music and atmosphere so I stay away.

I think German girls are fairly direct if they like you or not.. that part is true.

I dont know what they are talking about regarding lots of asian women around here because I sure as hell dont see them when im out.

My opinion of Cologne is like this:

If you are heavily into white German girls Cologne is a good place... if you want any kind of diversity such as American or English or Indian girls or something like that you are better going to another city as its really not international here... I have heard Cologne women are laid back compared to the rest of Germany but I cant say because anytime I tell anyone from any country that I am American their eyes light up.

What could be a major positive part of Cologne for you is that its not that big and you can live almost in the center of the city where all the action is. In Hamburg or Berlin you might have to take a train and ride for 30 minutes or more to see whats going down...... In Cologne its small enough where you can jump on your bike and be in the middle of it all in minutes.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread