rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's a good affordable gift for a girl?

What's a good affordable gift for a girl?

Quote: (07-27-2016 05:21 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Lot's of factors you should explain first. Unless this is your girlfriend, don't be buying her gifts.

If this is some girl you are somewhat serious about or at least have been seeing for quite some time, then take her on an experience. Don't just go and buy some trinket or whatever. It's shallow and useless for both you and her in the long run. Take her somewhere, experience something. Last girl I was ever with where I was close enough to bother doing shit for her birthday, I took her out to a nice State park and had a picnic with wine by the water... and fucked her in the woods up against a tree after. The financial investment was very minimal the most expensive thing was the $9 bottle of Reisling.

[Image: potd.gif]

That's a good philosophy period for dates. Take them out on an experience. Gifts generally are meaningless.

I try to avoid giving them unless it's fair well to good friends. Even for my friends I buy them a cigar and cover their tab for the night completely on me.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread