rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I banged a hot black chick

I banged a hot black chick

Quote: (07-03-2016 04:35 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2016 03:02 PM)polar Wrote:  

OG,

What you're doing might be fun, but it's not worth the stress in the long run. This flak is the reason I'm taking a break from dating black girls - at least until I move to a better part of town.

I'm white as bread and I get a lot of love from sistas (educated American, Caribbean, African). I don't touch rachets or bad girls. That being said, I'm tired of getting getting stared down by younger black thug wannabes (20-30) as well as dealing with old gangsta-has-beens (45+) mouthing off. Even just holding hands or having an arm around a sista gets vitriol and dirty looks from a lot of locals.

I'm at the point where I'll only go out with them in good white and mixed neighborhoods, avoid going out around black hangout spots after dark, and will often just cab it with them, rather than taking public transit. Some metro lines can be a shit show even during the day (and even worse at night when rowdy crowds and alcohol are added to the mix), and frankly, not worth the stress of having to always be on alert.

Gaining 20 lbs of mass would help, but it isn't a quick fix. And in my city, carrying is not an option.

That is good that carrying a weapon is not an option because it definitely is the wrong solution to haters giving you dirty looks. In fact, it would only increase your own chances of getting shot yourself. Your solution is what you offered in your second sentence. Weigh the consequences and proceed accordingly. You have already decided American black women are more trouble than they are worth, whether the problem is them or their environment is irrelevant. You realized for you it wasn't worth the extra baggage and or effort. OG NorCal may or may not come to the same realization, depending on what part of Northern California he is in. As close in proximity as Richmond and Oakland are to Berkely and SF, they are worlds apart in reality and vibe. I suspect you are in DC, NYC, or Chicago since those are the large Black, Urban, cities where carrying is illegal. Big difference.

[Image: huh.gif]

Delete.

I'm bowing out. You appear to confuse proactive self-defense and avoiding potentially dangerous situations, and picking fights from the false sense of might imparted by carrying a weapon.

The standard list of priorities in potentially hazardous situations: Detect, Deter, Defuse, Disengage, Defend, (Don’t Die...)

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread