rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum daughters master thread

Forum daughters master thread

So this may be a forum first, but I asked RVF member Doc Holliday to date his daughter. This also might turn into the forums first murder! [Image: lol.gif]

We had a tribal meet up last night at Trump tower rooftop restaurant. I was enjoying steak tartare and good conversation when Doc informed us that his 21 year old daughter was gonna show up to pick up his car. I figured she would just pass through, no big deal, be respectful of his daughter. Well things turned out a bit differently....

"So there I was" enjoying the great company and excellent locale and there she was, being led to us by the hostess. The dainty, feminine, pretty young girl came to see her dad. "Keep it cool Snowplow" I think to myself. We get through introductions and pleasantries, and find myself thinking through all these possibilities of how to pull it off and also how Doc will probably throw me off the side of the building.

Greekgod, Charlemagne in sweatpants and I all go downstairs to have a smoke, and discuss this conundrum. We have a good laugh over this and overall figure out its a bad idea. We finish up go back upstairs, and I get a beer thinking "it's no big deal, leave it alone." Well that backfired. We started having a conversation. Doc raised a very pleasant, articulate, smart, and quite the ballbuster. She didn't take any of my shit. It was awesome! I was laughing so hard cause I didn't expect it.

So in spirit of the meet up, I told Doc, "I like this girl, I'd take her to a nice restaurant and get her home at a reasonable time. I'd even but her appetizers!" Well she declined my offer, but that's ok. We all are working on reestablishing the patriarchy, the way things should be.

With all that being said, hopefully once we bring back a dowry here is my offer to Doc, documented for you all to see.

I will offer you 20 goats and a laptop.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Messages In This Thread