Roosh V Forum
Forum daughters master thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum daughters master thread (/thread-56391.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum daughters master thread - Snowplow - 06-12-2016

So this may be a forum first, but I asked RVF member Doc Holliday to date his daughter. This also might turn into the forums first murder! [Image: lol.gif]

We had a tribal meet up last night at Trump tower rooftop restaurant. I was enjoying steak tartare and good conversation when Doc informed us that his 21 year old daughter was gonna show up to pick up his car. I figured she would just pass through, no big deal, be respectful of his daughter. Well things turned out a bit differently....

"So there I was" enjoying the great company and excellent locale and there she was, being led to us by the hostess. The dainty, feminine, pretty young girl came to see her dad. "Keep it cool Snowplow" I think to myself. We get through introductions and pleasantries, and find myself thinking through all these possibilities of how to pull it off and also how Doc will probably throw me off the side of the building.

Greekgod, Charlemagne in sweatpants and I all go downstairs to have a smoke, and discuss this conundrum. We have a good laugh over this and overall figure out its a bad idea. We finish up go back upstairs, and I get a beer thinking "it's no big deal, leave it alone." Well that backfired. We started having a conversation. Doc raised a very pleasant, articulate, smart, and quite the ballbuster. She didn't take any of my shit. It was awesome! I was laughing so hard cause I didn't expect it.

So in spirit of the meet up, I told Doc, "I like this girl, I'd take her to a nice restaurant and get her home at a reasonable time. I'd even but her appetizers!" Well she declined my offer, but that's ok. We all are working on reestablishing the patriarchy, the way things should be.

With all that being said, hopefully once we bring back a dowry here is my offer to Doc, documented for you all to see.

I will offer you 20 goats and a laptop.

Forum daughters master thread - philosophical_recovery - 06-12-2016

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

We'll all await your post here: thread-11951.html

Forum daughters master thread - porscheguy - 06-12-2016

Pics or it didn't happen.

Forum daughters master thread - General Stalin - 06-12-2016

Humor aside - this posits a unique question.

There are indeed a number of older men on this forum who are fathers of adult women.

How would these men feel about the prospect of a (reputable) forum member dating their "little angel"?

Would you be worried she would be pumped and dumped? Would you think she is in good hands? Would you be leery that you might have to read posts about her in the game subforum? Hmm...

Forum daughters master thread - kaotic - 06-12-2016

[Image: laugh4.gif]

This is hilarious.

Knowing how we operate, I would steer my daughter or niece's clear of RVF, I wouldn't want to get shitted on where I eat lol.

There are rare cases where good friends dated other friends sisters.

Daughters are a different story.

Forum daughters master thread - cascadecombo - 06-12-2016

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I know if I was the doc, I'd probably be preparing to skin ya alive. But I'm old fashioned and happily have no daughters.

Forum daughters master thread - el mechanico - 06-12-2016

Quote: (06-12-2016 07:17 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

There are indeed a number of older men on this forum who are fathers of adult women.

How would these men feel about the prospect of a (reputable) forum member dating their "little angel"?

Would you be worried she would be pumped and dumped? Would you think she is in good hands? Would you be leery that you might have to read posts about her in the game subforum? Hmm...

I honestly think most the guys here are looking for a decent girl to share life with but you have to p&d so many to know better.

If you don't have the skill set to run the hoes down you end up with one.

Why? Because you know no better.

Forum daughters master thread - Lizard King - 06-12-2016

Part of me says: be respectful and don't go there.

Another part of me says: buy a bullet proof vest.

It's a constant nightmare negotiating these conflicting parts of my thinking. I won't explain how that manifests in order to protect the innocent.

Forum daughters master thread - Snowplow - 06-12-2016

Quote: (06-12-2016 07:54 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Already have one. But I think I'll have to wear it more often.

Forum daughters master thread - PolymathGuru - 06-12-2016

Just don't use her as a cum rag while you are dating her.

Forum daughters master thread - T and A Man - 06-12-2016

The question being posed is a part of growing up.

I remember before I had kids that seeing a 17 year old boy with my daughter, I'd think to myself "I know exactly what you want to do".

That doesn't change for a while.

What I hope for is to train my daughter to value herself. All guys she meets are going to want to fuck her, forum members included.

Its one of the greatest exercises in futility to deny this.

What she needs to know is her trade off for intimacy can, and should come at what is best for her. I won't always be here for her, and the next man has to do as good a job.

Her man needs to provide, and the best men at this will probably ask she be young, have healthy ovum's and take care of the home.

I'm happy with that. If I met a solid guy from here, and vetted him myself, not a problem

Forum daughters master thread - Cobra - 06-12-2016

The Chicago Tribe is at the forefront of revolutionary stuff like this. [Image: wink.gif]

I will now be checking both Snowplow or doc holliday's posts here again so I know they didn't murder each other. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-12-2016 07:56 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Personally, I would rather have ongoing good relations with a man who has substance and good values, than bust a nut in his daughter.

I have a daughter, and if any man tried to transition from personal friend to sexual consort of my daughter, I would not have difficulty in considering him a weak and shallow man.

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say.

Forum daughters master thread - Paracelsus - 06-12-2016

Quote: (06-12-2016 07:17 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I would be completely happy at the prospect of a daughter dating Little Dark. She would never be at risk of any sort of physical harm again.

Quote: (06-12-2016 08:09 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2016 07:56 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Personally, I would rather have ongoing good relations with a man who has substance and good values, than bust a nut in his daughter.

I have a daughter, and if any man tried to transition from personal friend to sexual consort of my daughter, I would not have difficulty in considering him a weak and shallow man.

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say.

However, if you're going to wife her up and do the patriarch thing, that's a different matter.

Forum daughters master thread - Gmac - 06-12-2016

Oi... Sounds like something I would have done, except I wouldn't have posted here until I got the story of the bang. [Image: lol.gif]

This is why I don't want any daughters.

Forum daughters master thread - The Black Knight - 06-12-2016

Shouldn't we be encouraging this in certain circumstances?

This places views its self now as a tribe. We even call meetups "tribal meetings" in some instances.

Guys here with high quality sisters/daughters/cousins shouldn't have any major hangups with guys here assuming they are vetted and the guy is treating the daughter/sister/cousin as a potential LTR prospect and not a cum dumpster.

We have to grow the tribe somehow. Might as well be with vetted people on both ends.

Quote: (06-12-2016 08:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Oi... Sounds like something I would have done, except I wouldn't have posted here until I got the story of the bang. [Image: lol.gif]

This is why I don't want any daughters.

If you got married and your wife bore a girl, would you abort it?

Forum daughters master thread - Fortis - 06-12-2016

Well, it goes without saying that you wouldn't pump and dump his daughter. That would be pretty unforgivable, especially if another red pill man essentially was allowing you to eventually join his family (if things worked out).

Honestly, I wouldn't go there. I don't like to take date within social circles if I can help it. It's messy.

Forum daughters master thread - Comte De St. Germain - 06-12-2016

Sorry Snowplow R.I.P. mate guess that meet up isn't happening

It was good mate

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bros before daughters of bros.

?

Forum daughters master thread - MiscBrah - 06-12-2016

[Image: 2pzl2k9.gif]

Forum daughters master thread - Liberty Sea - 06-12-2016

Quote: (06-12-2016 08:25 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Shouldn't we be encouraging this in certain circumstances?

This places views its self now as a tribe. We even call meetups "tribal meetings" in some instances.

Guys here with high quality sisters/daughters/cousins shouldn't have any major hangups with guys here assuming they are vetted and the guy is treating the daughter/sister/cousin as a potential LTR prospect and not a cum dumpster.

We have to grow the tribe somehow. Might as well be with vetted people on both ends.

Increased tribal bonding through marriages? A bit risky but it could be good provided it's done properly with greatest caution.
The MSM will start calling us a cult, though.

I think this thread is going to receive 10 pages by the end of the week.

Forum daughters master thread - vinman - 06-12-2016

He has access to incapacitating agents and a location to torture and murder you. Hopefully he records it, and we can sell it on the dark web.