rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstcheck: Germany versus the UK

Thirstcheck: Germany versus the UK

Quote: (06-06-2016 07:45 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

A few users on here have asserted that Germany is the closest country in Europe to the UK in terms of guys being thirsty. As I'll be moving over there in July to Leipzig, I'd be interested in hearing what the lay of the land is prior taking the plunge. I'd be particularly interested in hearing from any German guys on here who have experience with dating both German and British women.

Also, do you see as many mismatched couples in Germany these days, where the guy is decent-looking/in-shape walking around with a lardass, like you do here in the UK? And is there an arms race amongst guys hitting the gym there to get jacket so that they don't have to settle for a fattie?

I am not German but have been living here for quite sometime and I say the couples are matched pretty well.... I really havent noticed ugly/nerdy guys with hot girls around here... Usually the numbers "add up" or the girl is slightly better looking than the guy.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread