rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guide to Screening Filipinas for LTR Material

Guide to Screening Filipinas for LTR Material

Outstanding post. I wish I had it when I first arrived in Manila. I learned a lot of these lessons the hard way, and even had I seen something like this during the first few red flags of my last LTR, I might even say, "She's not like that, she's different."

Fells, I'm here to say she IS like that and she's not different. These indicators are sure to result in your failure if they are ignored.

I agree with the poster who says that you should NOT begin an LTR with a Filipina until you are experienced with the way things work there (and possibly even not at all as one poster said - and just have your fun from arms length away).

Filipinas aren't evil or inferior, they have their strengths over East Asians. They're the sweetest and most affectionate women on the continent for most westerners. They're the best lovers and the easiest to relate to, nothing compares. But you damn well better know what you're getting into or you're going to be making a mistake that so many foreigners do. I'm sure they can make great wives, but the overwhelming majority of the ones we're talking about conquering online are usually the very worst choices.

Perhaps I'll write one day about my first pinay LTR, but most likely not because I've read and heard so many identical stories that she might as well be in them. ThoughtGypsy has accurately described her in his post without ever meeting her.

This can all be avoided by picking the right one. Don't get sucked in by good sex and kino. I'm guilty of it and lots of guys battle to break out of an addiction to it after they get sucked in. These girls are naturals at it.

Messages In This Thread