rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guide to Screening Filipinas for LTR Material

Guide to Screening Filipinas for LTR Material

Quote: (04-06-2016 09:59 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2016 09:36 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I am scared off too by the repeating mantra Filipinas aren't much to talk with.

Sure, most Filipinas won't tell you about their fancy holidays in Paris, Venice or Aspen, they won't discuss complex geopolitical international issues or Greek philosophers, but if you enjoy sincere, bubbling, teen-like, touching personalities, you'll enjoy their company! And of course, you'll enjoy more than that, back at your place, so, it won't be a bad experience at all!

Again fellas, talk to your brothers when you need stimulating conversation. Trust me that you want them to be simple on dialog. A woman cannot be your best friend, that is not their purpose.

When they only have simple conversations it is alot easier to figure out what their motives/priorities in life are. Compare that to hyper educated American women, it can take well over a month to get any real truth out of them by the time you are done with mind games and shit tests.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread