rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Live and Work Abroad with the Luxury Hotel industry

Live and Work Abroad with the Luxury Hotel industry

Good data sheet. Pretty sure I posted on this in a thread about working on cruise ships.

The bennies in the luxury hotel industry are pretty good, if you're any good.

Discounts, if not outright free access to amenities (pool, golf, ski, tennis, what have you)... Maybe with some limitations (like peak hours) if you're blue collar and they don't want the guests to see riff raff.
If you're client facing and mid level or above (manager), they generally are ok with you being in guest areas during off hours as long as you're out of uniform.
Unless you're top management, you can take off unpaid in off-season and come back and have your old job back. I didn't myself, but a lot of guys I knew would go to Florida for the winter.
Often housing available (varies in quality), a subsidized employee caf, etc...
If you're client facing and are a highly qualified kiss-ass, you can make beaucoup bucks in tips.
Lots of turnover in the less-qualified labor (maids, waitresses, other seasonal)... Especially if housed onsite, fucking around is generally seen as business as usual in the service industry. Compare to corporate where you can't even look at anyone the wrong way.
Fucking clients: not on property. No comment.

Downside: pay is generally below average, but lifestyle can be good.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread