rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mississippi Gun-Store Owner and Son Die in Shootout with Customers

Mississippi Gun-Store Owner and Son Die in Shootout with Customers

There will always be loopholes, workarounds for the most determined to get a gun for crimes.

In this instance, if they didn't have guns, maybe it is just a fistfight.

I believe we do need guns. But it needs improved oversight.

The Second Amendment says, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is every gun owner part of a militia? I'll ignore the well regulated part since the word well can be debated over and over.

Also, I am not a fan of unregulated person to person gun sales. With something so potentially dangerous, surely a little regulation there isn't unreasonable.

I get it, no one wants regulation or oversight. People just wanna do what they wanna do.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread