rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
Alright...

I didn't want to take the reigns on this, but I need something to focus on before I slip back into my former raving lunatic ways for good and end up wasted for the next 9 months.

And it turns out the "boys" in Group 1 and Group 2 are all a bunch of dress-wearing ladyboys because I emailed them both for admittance and each gave me an answer pretty much along the lines of "no real men allowed" in our group (yep, I took it there).

Fair enough, so make way for Group Muthafuckin' 3.

I guess 12 is the magic number if we've still got that many interested parties left. 2 or 3 rep points needed, and a decent stretch of time on the forum.

Just to pay homage to the other groups and for those following along, here are some links to the other 2 group threads (even though they all wear lipstick and high heels when they go to Thailand):

Group 1
Group 2

By the way, why don't we make this into a "friendly" intergroup challenge? Measure our guts or something and see which group collectively loses the most inches? I saw all those fellas are having a pizza party over there already anyways.

Losers have to reel in the fattest broad at their neighborhood dive bar and dick her down...

Okay, maybe we can skip that part - been there and done it and I already know how that challenge unfolds... [Image: biggrin.gif]

So, any other semi-established members who missed the boat and still want in?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread