rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Best vitamins/supplements for men

The real game changers for me over the past year have been Zinc Citrate & Copper, Magnesium Citrate, type 1 + type 3 Collagen, and Turmeric Curcumin+Bioperine.

Issac Jordan mentioned Collagen already and I can go to bat for everything he has stated. Great suggestion.

The benefits of Zinc and Magnesium have been spoken about on this forum extensively in their own respective threads. From research and anecdotal evidence, Citrates are the most bioavailable forms of these two supplements.

The Turmeric Curcumin+Bioperine supplement has been the biggest game changer of them all of them for me. It's one of the most powerful natural anti-inflammatories out there. It's helped me speed up my recovery time from the rigors of daily lifting and sport, as well as prevent inflammatory acne breakouts. I've previously referenced an article on this forum that describes the basic benefits I've been getting from it.

Messages In This Thread