rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

Quote: (08-05-2015 08:20 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2015 06:59 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I wonder if PJW could be persuaded to cover the events of the Roosh WT since I'm sure there will be more developments before the tour's conclusion?
Could help to get the word out on the venue that cancelled on Roosh as well as give the Journal Of Montreal a taste of their own medicine

PJW and infowars picks up things from this forum about a day or 2 after they happen/or are posted. I used to think it was coincidence but after listening for a solid month someone is definitely pulling story ideas from the forum (which is great)...I'm crossing fingers that they pick up this drama as well.

Would be nice if they gave some money to support the forum if this is the primary source. Support the hosting or something. Or at least a credit to the person. Like "Dr. Howard over at Rooshvforum found this little nugget that I am going to speak about today."

It wouldn't hurt him because few can smash words together to get things like swamp donkey. I think that was what he said that in that video [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread