rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

Quote: (06-14-2015 10:20 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2015 05:14 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2015 04:42 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Bro there are squat toilets all over Korea. You are a liar.

LOL anyone who has lived in Seoul can confirm you are wrong. You see them once every blue moon.

Maybe you're the liar.

I've lived in Seoul and they do have those damned squat toilets, you'll be hard pressed to find them in places like gangnam or any sort of place that is trying to have an upscale image. But in the areas between those, pop into any of those 5 story buildings filled with chimaek places and you'll have a decent chance or running into a squatter.

With that tho, I doubt you'll find more culture at a temple than you do actually meeting the people. If you can communicate with that chick who is happily accepting your tongue in her throat you'll be getting first hand experiences of how the people live.

While culture has several definitions, the one I find most enthralling is:

Quote:Quote:

the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group

Walking up a hill to stand in a pagoda and take pictures is cool if you're into it. I prefer to meet the people, see how they live life and then have them take me to that same pagoda while being told about the area and all it has to offer.

And you assumed I wouldn't want to learn a language to find those people? Why learn the language if I can't talk to people? That's redundant. If anything I'm in full agreement with you. It's just that I'd prefer to meet a kind old man who would tell me how the people live rather than the average ONS.

Girls who I tongue down at the club and bang in a night are a different story compared to ones whose company I enjoy after the fact. Rule number one of game don't waste your time on a woman you don't enjoy. I might learn the culture from her later but that can be ascertained after the fact. The first people I'll go to would be the friendly neighbor the older the better.

Read my original response to him and you might have a better context.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread