rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Woman Blatantly Ignores Warnings And Is Eaten Alive

American Woman Blatantly Ignores Warnings And Is Eaten Alive

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:22 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

ah...I don't think this has anything to do with her being a woman. Just a symptom of being an urban dweller and somewhat ignorant. I would read about 1 story a year up north of some idiot being mauled by a bear at the side of the road while feeding it pringles or candy.

If your only 'danger' signals about large animals are from watching movies where they stand up and roar and make alot of noise then you will have a false sense of safety. I'd imagine the lion probably just behaved like a large housecat and just sort of crouched and pounced like a household feline on a ball of string. Nothing went off in this lady's head that this was a dangerous situation. Same with a bear looking to eat you, it doesn't stand up and roar, it hunches down and goes silent and slowly closes the gap between itself and its prey before charging for a take down. Its not at all like the movies.

It is just someone who chose not to follow rules/instructions. That would be the most objective analysis.

The opinionated analysis is, someone who thought rules didn't apply to her.

The feminist opinion was, she wasn't going to let the patriarchy tell her what to do.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread