rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prof Ligate 100 Approach Thread

Prof Ligate 100 Approach Thread

Just checking back in.

I feel somewhat uncomfortable posting the exact details of my last few nights out on the forum (as anyone on the internet can see it). May or may not post more approach logs in the future depending on night... ie. if a google search might give away my cover

My current stats for my night approaches are:
35 Approaches
4 Numbers
2 Lays

Here are some more things I've noticed:

- Don't be afraid to be very forward
If you've talked to a girl for over an hour and it's been getting a little physical... tell her what's up and bring her back to your pad. Guys in my city seem to think if they just "hang around" a girl long enough they'll end up with pussy by the end of the night

- What you say doesn't really matter
"Hey, what's up?" with the right energy and eye contact will be as a receptive an opener as any. My mates are laughing at my new 'eyebrow game' where I just make eye contact with cute girls that are with pathetic looking guys and raise my eyebrows up suggestively

- Girls seeing you with other pretty girls reaffirms your value. Watch them compete for you and enjoy
First lay off this thread sees me with a Norwegian stripper (who previously flaked on drinks with me a couple of months back) when out last week. She brings over a chair and hilarity ensues as they both start rubbing my leg from either side within 10 minutes

Similar situation recently with 2 x 18 year olds at a bar also. I think if you want to bang 7s... talk to 8s. If you wanna bang 8s... talk to 9s. Girls like to be around guys who other girls like to be around

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Messages In This Thread