rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From New Jersey: Sexual Assault By Deception?

From New Jersey: Sexual Assault By Deception?

Quote: (05-26-2015 08:44 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

How many counts of SIF has this woman been guilty of?

I think the only way she could pull of the sif thing is just showing a pic of her eyeball.

This fatty is lucky she got any attention. She got conned out of money and the guy was prosecuted. Didn't this milk bottle wonder why she was getting attention from this guy? I haven't seen a pic but I bet he was dating down significantly.

But any lie gets you arrested? I mean if I say my favorite color is purple and that gets me laid and then she finds out it is pistachio green, I am going to get arrested?

Time to leave country when the useless make the rules.

Also, I knew it was going to be a train wreck when I saw her name Mischele. I know this is a terrible generalization but I have never had a good experience with someone who had a funny spelling for a normal name.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread