rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Requested perm ban (would like to thank a couple members)

Quote: (05-12-2015 10:54 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2015 10:27 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

For MMX2010.

[Image: dragobanned.jpg]

I was getting eager to use that. It took McCoy's girlfriend long enough.

I'm guessing it was his mom, and his mom is obese. Hence the anti fat shaming rhetoric (and if you look at the Real McCoy's history, he's done some fat shaming).

My guess is he lives at home with his mum, she's obese, she caught him on this forum and read some of the content, flipped her lid, told him she'd throw him out if he ever visited this forum again, and commandeered his account to exact some angry fat revenge and teach us a lesson.

Probably was his mom and I'm willing to bet he was either lying about himself being 22 or was spending his life on RVF in his mom's basement being a keyboard warrior. He was always shifty when it came to details about himself. The guy had the same number of posts as myself, never met a member, and never really tried to help guys out/ask for help.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread