rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are the wealthy to blame?

Are the wealthy to blame?

Quote:Quote:

"It's also as if people think those with large incomes are just hoarding their money away. No, lower taxes means they are SPENDING more of their disposable incomes, which drives the economy by putting money back into businesses, creating jobs, boosting tourism, etc."

It certainly seemed his was taking a (mis-educated) side.

Wouldn't you agree?

It is true that the wealthy probably spend more of their money outside of the USA than inside the USA, so GMAC is probably mistaken about the "trickle-down" economics effect.

Quote:Quote:

Fixing the gov is a separate problem that needs to be addressed.

But this isn't a separate issue at all. Taxation and spending are directly related. Changing income without changing spending is futile. The democrats are big spenders, bigger than the republicans, so for them to raise taxes would just be a way for them to increase spending. Fuck the democrats.

If a libertarian like Ron Paul was elected, who slashes spending and increases taxes, I would be all for it. But that's not how the country works today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread