rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marrying For Citizenship

Marrying For Citizenship

Has anyone ever thought of doing this or done this? I know mad cats who have. For most of them everything went smooth. I do have a friend who got caught, but luckily his dad was a rich lawyer so he didn't get in any trouble. But the girl he married was sent back to Peru even though she lived in the US since she was 2 years old. The guy who ratted them out did it only because he wanted to fuck her and she wouldn't fuck him. Pretty wack story. I can see it being pretty risky if you're living in a small town. I'm speaking only on terms of marrying someone who's a friend that you've had no sexual encounters with before hand.

Marrying For Citizenship

To add to this, let's say you were making a good chunk of money off it and also getting citizenship to a desirable country.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (01-28-2012 05:19 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Has anyone ever thought of doing this or done this? I know mad cats who have. For most of them everything went smooth. I do have a friend who got caught, but luckily his dad was a rich lawyer so he didn't get in any trouble. But the girl he married was sent back to Peru even though she lived in the US since she was 2 years old. The guy who ratted them out did it only because he wanted to fuck her and she wouldn't fuck him. Pretty wack story. I can see it being pretty risky if you're living in a small town. I'm speaking only on terms of marrying someone who's a friend that you've had no sexual encounters with before hand.

I take it that you mean a marriage of convenience, yes? I did think about it, because all the red tape with immigrating somewhere else is quite daunting. Getting married to a national of your target country seems to be the way to go...

But to me, the risks with that offset the gain, and is more prone to have you end up with egg on your face than a traditional marriage. Since it is implied you would barely know the person you are in cahoots with, they could do you some serious financial and legal damage if things went awry. And you would have little recourse in the matter, as the governments of the nations involved would probably not have laws to protect people that are intentionally violating immigration procedures.

Also, automatic citizenship would not be given days after the ceremony. Seems like three years is the the default time before citizenship would be granted. In the meantime, you would likely be granted permanent residency...and would have to seem to live like a real married couple during that time, and live under the fear you'd get ousted by haters. LOL

Here is an interesting link about citizenship: http://www.richw.org/dualcit

If you know the right person though, and you trust them, and would not mind having a "roommate" for awhile, go for it. It seems like more work than it is worth, and finding or knowing such a girl that would not see the whole matter as "ethically deplorable" would be tougher than finding a true soulmate. Most people on this forum are not advocates of marriage in any case...and this will further their argument. I am interested to learn others' opinions though. Personally, I don't see doing it as deplorable. Governments have no ethical dilemmas with infringing on your privacy and raising taxes on its people.

I have been doing some research on ways to stay abroad, permanently, particularly in Europe, and I have to rant a bit about how hard it is to obtain permanent residency in Europe. The US helps rebuild Europe after WWII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_plan), play a major role in the fighting in the Balkans, and has otherwise subsidized the defense budget in Europe with its basing, but as an educated, multilingual American citizen it is virtually impossible for me to stay in Europe indefinitely. Meanwhile, millions from eastern Europe that are unskilled have the right to live and work anywhere in the EU, no questions asked. Now that is frustrating!!

Good luck with the marriage thing, if that's what you do!!

Marrying For Citizenship

I can't see myself marrying for citizenship only, but

1) If I found myself with a super dope girl from a country worth immigrating to,

2) And she's down with getting hitched,

Then I may damn well play the cards in my hand. Citizenship elsewhere could serve quite nicely.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (01-29-2012 02:52 AM)popeyearms76 Wrote:  

I take it that you mean a marriage of convenience, yes? I did think about it, because all the red tape with immigrating somewhere else is quite daunting. Getting married to a national of your target country seems to be the way to go...

But to me, the risks with that offset the gain, and is more prone to have you end up with egg on your face than a traditional marriage. Since it is implied you would barely know the person you are in cahoots with, they could do you some serious financial and legal damage if things went awry. And you would have little recourse in the matter, as the governments of the nations involved would probably not have laws to protect people that are intentionally violating immigration procedures.

Also, automatic citizenship would not be given days after the ceremony. Seems like three years is the the default time before citizenship would be granted. In the meantime, you would likely be granted permanent residency...and would have to seem to live like a real married couple during that time, and live under the fear you'd get ousted by haters. LOL

Here is an interesting link about citizenship: http://www.richw.org/dualcit

If you know the right person though, and you trust them, and would not mind having a "roommate" for awhile, go for it. It seems like more work than it is worth, and finding or knowing such a girl that would not see the whole matter as "ethically deplorable" would be tougher than finding a true soulmate. Most people on this forum are not advocates of marriage in any case...and this will further their argument. I am interested to learn others' opinions though. Personally, I don't see doing it as deplorable. Governments have no ethical dilemmas with infringing on your privacy and raising taxes on its people.

I have been doing some research on ways to stay abroad, permanently, particularly in Europe, and I have to rant a bit about how hard it is to obtain permanent residency in Europe. The US helps rebuild Europe after WWII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_plan), play a major role in the fighting in the Balkans, and has otherwise subsidized the defense budget in Europe with its basing, but as an educated, multilingual American citizen it is virtually impossible for me to stay in Europe indefinitely. Meanwhile, millions from eastern Europe that are unskilled have the right to live and work anywhere in the EU, no questions asked. Now that is frustrating!!

Good luck with the marriage thing, if that's what you do!!

You played a major destructive role in the Balkans, you quickly forgot who your Allies were in WW2.

Why do you think that Educated and Multilingual entitles you to residency in Europe?

I welcome Eastern Europeans with open arms to England, they are generally hard working, intelligent, good looking, well behaved, respect local cultures.

Marrying For Citizenship

A buddy of mine in LA did it with a Brazilian girl to help her get citizenship. I've never spoken with him in detail about it, but they pulled it off. They didn't live together or anything like that either. I had a woman I met in Rome in 2010 (a friend of a friend) that wanted me to help her in similar fashion via a Fiance Visa, but those aren't as easy as to get as they may have been a couple of decades ago. She is actually a Cuban national that was living and working in Rome, but for some reason decided she wanted to go back to Cuba. She was desperate to come to the US, but post-9/11, it's more difficult to pull this off, especially if your supposed "fiance" is coming from Cuba. She speaks NO ENGLISH, and I know just words of Spanish. You have to show some form of proof you are in a relationship, and will have to sit down for an interview at some point. It's hard to sell that you're a couple if neither of you speaks the other's language. She has family in Miami (why she isn't using her family got try to get here is beyond me), and I'm sure she'd want to live there. I live in NY, and am not anxious to live with a chick I'm not fucking. If they check up on you, and discover fraud, I'm not anxious to potentially go to jail or get fined or both for a chick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Marrying For Citizenship

Are you talking about marrying a girl in another country to get citizenship in another country?

Or marrying a foreign girl so she can get US citizenship?

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (01-30-2012 11:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Are you talking about marrying a girl in another country to get citizenship in another country?

I'm not saying I'm gonna do this, but I've been asked many times. I was just seeing peoples take on it. To me it sounds pretty risky. But say you were doing it for.... $10k + you were marying a girl from a country you would like to live in, or possibly own a business in. And of course you're doing it for the girl as well. So say you're doing it for both your citizenships, plus you get 10k on top since your from the US and the other is from say.. a third world country. Say you've known the girl a long time, and you know her well, she's a good friend of yours you haven't had any sexual relations with.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (01-30-2012 08:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

A buddy of mine in LA did it with a Brazilian girl to help her get citizenship. I've never spoken with him in detail about it, but they pulled it off. They didn't live together or anything like that either. I had a woman I met in Rome in 2010 (a friend of a friend) that wanted me to help her in similar fashion via a Fiance Visa, but those aren't as easy as to get as they may have been a couple of decades ago. She is actually a Cuban national that was living and working in Rome, but for some reason decided she wanted to go back to Cuba. She was desperate to come to the US, but post-9/11, it's more difficult to pull this off, especially if your supposed "fiance" is coming from Cuba. She speaks NO ENGLISH, and I know just words of Spanish. You have to show some form of proof you are in a relationship, and will have to sit down for an interview at some point. It's hard to sell that you're a couple if neither of you speaks the other's language. She has family in Miami (why she isn't using her family got try to get here is beyond me), and I'm sure she'd want to live there. I live in NY, and am not anxious to live with a chick I'm not fucking. If they check up on you, and discover fraud, I'm not anxious to potentially go to jail or get fined or both for a chick.

Dude, there's virtually no reason for a Cuban citizen to marry for American citizenship. It would probably be much easier for her to just get on a boat to Miami. As soon as she touches land, she is basically a citizen. At least she's a resident. They can't send her back to Cuban and she'll be legally able to work in the US.

Marrying For Citizenship

This thread is worth looking over again.

In 2013 if you only hold one passport you are limiting your future success, especially if you are American.

The world economic outlook is only going to get more bleak in the coming years. Diversifying your sovereignty is the easiest way to protect yourself from governments gone awry.

Places like Brazil present an easy (in relative terms) solution.

Marry a Brazilian girl and you can get citizenship within 2 years.

It sounds easy on paper. "Any girl will marry you because you're American" is what your Brazilian friends will tell you.

But marriage aint easy. Especially to a women as volatile as Brazilians.

Its not like you can just get married on paper and never talk to them again. The police follow up with you, and you have to prove that you are married to them.

Its theoretically possible to marry a girl on paper and never see her after that, but thats risky. She has too much power to screw you over.

So how do you pull this off? Has anyone done it before? What type of girl makes the best wife of convenience?

Marrying For Citizenship

Man i know so many Arabs and Pakistanis who marry goofy white chicks in Australia just to get citizenships.

Not only Guys do it but Old wrinkly women do it to get some extra cash.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (01-31-2012 04:18 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I'm not saying I'm gonna do this, but I've been asked many times. I was just seeing peoples take on it. To me it sounds pretty risky. But say you were doing it for.... $10k + you were marying a girl from a country you would like to live in, or possibly own a business in. And of course you're doing it for the girl as well. So say you're doing it for both your citizenships, plus you get 10k on top since your from the US and the other is from say.. a third world country. Say you've known the girl a long time, and you know her well, she's a good friend of yours you haven't had any sexual relations with.

Why would you get $10k for marrying someone?

Are you talking about charging a 3rd world woman $10k to marry you? If that's the case, good luck. They want to come to the US so they can make $10k.

Or is there some sort of deal where a foreign government will give you money for marrying a female national of that country? If so, PM me the details.

I don't know why you would even mention getting $10k from marrying a foreigner. [Image: icon_question.gif]

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-13-2013 12:52 PM)rudder Wrote:  

Are you talking about charging a 3rd world woman $10k to marry you? If that's the case, good luck. They want to come to the US so they can make $10k.

Or is there some sort of deal where a foreign government will give you money for marrying a female national of that country? If so, PM me the details.

I don't know why you would even mention getting $10k from marrying a foreigner. [Image: icon_question.gif]
Actually this was kind of common in NYC. I was offered a sum to marry a Russian gal when I wa s younger. Immigrant FSU chicks sometimes did it to help someone else immigrate. Never do it if you have assets though!

Marrying For Citizenship

Are there any very rich women in China looking for an EU passport? I can offer a very advantageous tax situation.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:26 PM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Are there any very rich women in China looking for an EU passport? I can offer a very advantageous tax situation.

Heaps. I know this dude that married twice and both were Asians. I asked my unlce why this dude only gets married to Asian chicks and he said "For permanent residencies". So they even do it to score visas.

Lugg

Marrying For Citizenship

You'd be surprised. I've been offered many of times for anywhere between $5-20k to marry an upper class Brazilian girl. Most Brazilians living in the us actually come from wealthy families but prefer to live in the US. Moneys not as hard as you may think to come by. Citizenship however can be much harder. I know multiple people right now who would come up with $10k to marry for citizenship. I have a buddy from brazil who's been out of the country for 5+ years, the dude makes $30 an hour. Guarantee he'd fork out $10k to marry some broad.

Marrying For Citizenship

I had a Romanian chick offer this. She proposed to fuck me daily, cook, clean, work a job, and on her own dime, fly back after 7 years to find me another bride. It sounds crazy, but I gave it a bit of thought. She was smoking hot.

Marrying For Citizenship

How did she find you? was she your friend?

anyways, I think it would be interesting for guys. If she is your type, you can def pressure to sleep with you in regular basis.
Steady lay + money = why not?

Marrying For Citizenship

I never thought about marrying for citizenship. Interesting topic. I think though that if it gets bad enough in the U.S. to want to leave, most of the world will be faring far worse. I wouldn't want to be a foreigner in that situation.

If I did go that route, I'd look first into the U.K., Germany, Japan, or the OZ. At least somewhere that might remain stable.

Marrying For Citizenship

I already have two passports(U.S and EU) but I have been keeping my eye out for a third. Brazilian, Norwegian, Singaporean all seem good options...

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-14-2013 01:55 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

How did she find you? was she your friend?

anyways, I think it would be interesting for guys. If she is your type, you can def pressure to sleep with you in regular basis.
Steady lay + money = why not?

Yeah, multiple friends.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-14-2013 01:40 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I had a Romanian chick offer this. She proposed to fuck me daily, cook, clean, work a job, and on her own dime, fly back after 7 years to find me another bride. It sounds crazy, but I gave it a bit of thought. She was smoking hot.

Send her my way ![Image: banana.gif] Smoking hot too? Can she wing me at clubs too?..lol

I always wanted to get a EU passport. There's got to be a sane European woman who wants US residency!

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-12-2013 12:21 PM)Safado Wrote:  

This thread is worth looking over again.

In 2013 if you only hold one passport you are limiting your future success, especially if you are American.

The world economic outlook is only going to get more bleak in the coming years. Diversifying your sovereignty is the easiest way to protect yourself from governments gone awry.

Places like Brazil present an easy (in relative terms) solution.

Marry a Brazilian girl and you can get citizenship within 2 years.

It sounds easy on paper. "Any girl will marry you because you're American" is what your Brazilian friends will tell you.

But marriage aint easy. Especially to a women as volatile as Brazilians.

Its not like you can just get married on paper and never talk to them again. The police follow up with you, and you have to prove that you are married to them.

Its theoretically possible to marry a girl on paper and never see her after that, but thats risky. She has too much power to screw you over.

So how do you pull this off? Has anyone done it before? What type of girl makes the best wife of convenience?

_______
Oi Safado: (love that name, cara!):

You're right about all this. I've talked to a few foreign guys in Rio about their experiences and they've all said the same thing.

Marrying For Citizenship

Quote: (08-14-2013 09:12 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 01:40 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Send her my way ![Image: banana.gif] Smoking hot too? Can she wing me at clubs too?..lol

I always wanted to get a EU passport. There's got to be a sane European woman who wants US residency!

What sane EU woman would want US residency?

If one is doing bad socioeconomically in the EU, they'll do worse in America. Except your FSU clubwhore, they can find a sugar daddy pretty quickly.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Marrying For Citizenship

A Ukraine girl I dated years ago in LA was at the end of her travel visa. She made me an "offer";

"I want you to fall in love with me".

That's sweet of you baby, but we've hardly been dating a 1 month...

"I want you to marry me."

Mmmmm...are we getting ahead of ourselves now?

"I will pay you $20,000 to marry me."

She went on to explain that she was talking to a lawyer who had already lined up a guy from south central who was gonna do it for $7500. But she actually liked me, and it was worth the extra money to her if I would say yes. Asured me that it was safe. Knew the interview process inside & out.

I didn't do it. We fucked a few more times tough while she actively looked for another sponsor.